Sunday, April 9, 2017

Meet us - Room 6

We are room 6 a friendly, kind bunch of student from Balmoral intermediate school, Auckland
Hi,
Olivia - I'm a gymnast and love maths, soccer/football, futsal, food and spending time with my friends.
Dani - I like reading, drawing, karate, 21 pilots and Dan and Phil.
Miller - I like to dunk, (basketball).
Rebecca - I like waterpolo.
Ella - I'm a netballer and I like american food, I like playing my playstation.
Ethan - I like books and playstation.
Caitlin - I like the arts and chocolate.
Grace - I like harry potter, art, food and books in general.
William.H - I am good at falling asleep in class, I like books.
Jaime - I like gaming, the t.v show wack foo and youtube.
Hannah - I like football, tumbling, books, the subject english and eating.
Keziah - I like food, rugby league and netball.
Esme - I'm a dancer and I love the Harry Potter series and the character Draco Malfoy, and food.
Miles - I'm a gamer.
Zoe - I like tennis, netball and gaming.
Kayla - I love sushi and Adele.
Yoshinao - I like dumplings, dodgeball and minecraft.
Isla - I'm a footballer, I love Harry Potter (falmouth falcons all the way).
Jack - I like bikes, skate parks, climbing trees and DIYs.
Marcus - I'm a footballer, I like cake, books and food.
Elliot - I like football, the team chelsea and books.
Rohan - I like putie pie, chocolate, devices, youtube and ice cream.
Arjan - I like video games, football and snow boarding.
Sadie - I like my dog, chocolate and harry potter.
Nicky - I like video games, chips and youtube.
William.T - I like softball.
Lukas - I like football, futsal, swimming, gaming, chocolate, lollies and cricket.
Orrin - I like sports, eating and reading.
Jayden - I like sports, music and food
Josh - I like 5 nights at Freddy's.
Logan - I like sports, gaming, eating and reading.
And you cant forget our amazing teacher
Joanna - I like coffee, chocolate, my husband and my amazing class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Term 2

We have had an amazing term but like all good things do, it came to an end today is one of the most exciting days of the term (the last day...